Supply Chain Compliance Solution
TRAC is the first global platform that captures, assesses and shares baseline due diligence information on organizations and individuals across the supply chain and assigns a universal ID number (TRAC Number) to all approved applicants. This secure, web-based tool creates a new standard for base level due diligence benefitting both multinationals and their suppliers:
- Fast, easy and cost-efficient shared cost model---free to access TRAC profiles, $80 to apply for TRAC number
- Companies requiring or requesting TRAC numbers and suppliers obtaining TRAC numbers demonstrate their strong commitment to commercial transparency
Application and process captures critical, base level information:
- Verifies identity, address and ownership of an organization
- Self-reporting on key issues of concern in the supply chain including use of conflict minerals, involvement in human trafficking and history of any anti-bribery legal proceedings against the TRAC applicant
- Scanning against government watch lists
- Supports a broad range of organizations and needs
- 12-digit TRAC number is issued upon submission and approval of a TRAC application
- Access to basic TRAC holder information is publicly accessible
- Access to full TRAC profiles is available with authorization from TRAC holder
To learn more about TRAC visit www.tracnumber.com/FAQs.
To discuss TRAC or schedule a personal, web-based demo, please email us at email@example.com.