TRACE Career Opportunities
TRACE International, Inc., a dynamic and growing non-profit membership association in Annapolis, Maryland, provides practical and cost-effective anti-bribery compliance solutions for multinational companies and their commercial intermediaries. TRACE provides several core services and products, including: due diligence reports on commercial intermediaries; model compliance policies; an online Resource Center; in-person and online anti-bribery training; and research on corporate best practices. For multinational companies, TRACE provides a practical and cost-effective alternative to increasingly expensive and time-consuming corporate compliance. For commercial intermediaries, TRACE offers a marketing advantage by creating a bridge between them and companies doing business internationally.
TRACE offers competitive salary, bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits. The following positions listed below are now available in TRACE’s Annapolis, Maryland office. To apply for an available position, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Interested in an internship with TRACE? Visit our Internships page for more information on available positions and our Summer Internship Program.
TRAC Analyst Positions
- Are detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Are self-motivated and will contribute ideas for improving processes;
- Are focused on providing outstanding customer service;
- Possess strong time-management, computer, and issue-spotting skills; and
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Language skills, particularly in Chinese, Italian, French, and Korean, are a big plus!
We are currently seeking a full-time FCPA Consultant to complement our dynamic FCPA consulting practice. Ideal candidate will be an attorney with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) experience with a respected law firm.
- Conducting enhanced anti-bribery due diligence reviews
- Performing internal audits of anti-bribery compliance programs
- Identifying opportunities for business development
- At least two full years of law firm experience
- Strong academic credentials and writing skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism while working independently and managing multiple responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, including formal presentation skills
- High level of ethics, values and integrity
- Foreign language skills an advantage, but not required
Due Diligence Associate
TRACE is looking for numerous analytical and process-oriented individuals for our due diligence business. A key component of anti-bribery compliance is a due diligence review of businesses and individuals operating in overseas markets.
- Must have a college degree or relevant research and/or large-firm paralegal experience
- Are detail-oriented and highly organized
- Possess strong time-management, analytical and issue-spotting skills
- Can multi-task and prioritize among many different assignments
Preferred candidates are multi-lingual, have an understanding of corporate ownership structures and are familiar with Westlaw. TRACE is particularly interested in candidates proficient in Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, Arabic, or Japanese.
- Prospect, qualify and develop Sales Leads Pipeline (in assigned territories)
- Create and communicate a clear business plan and marketing plan to reach sales goals working closely with Director of Compliance Services and Senior Director of Global Strategy
- Manage assigned inbound prospects, follow-up demand-generation activities and execute lead generation activities, including: calls, webinars, email campaigns
- Work to develop leads into real sales opportunities through building rapport with contacts by understanding where the prospect is in the buying cycle, offering stage appropriate resources and answering any additional high-level product specific questions the prospect may have
- Promote due diligence and advisory services as well as compliance tools and solutions to existing members and clients
- Expand our value proposition to clients and closing sales of membership and compliance solutions
- Analyze prospect requirements in terms of current business needs, identifying opportunities and scoping potential for TRACE products
- Rate leads per established criteria and pass qualified opportunities off to appropriate senior team member
- Research prospective client companies to identify potential sales opportunities and execute programs to develop relationships with key individuals within target markets
- Drive attendance to company sponsored events such as regional workshops
- Improve KPIs (e.g., conversion rates, acquisition rates, retention rates)
- Develop and communicate ongoing improvements to the process of prospecting for generating and qualifying leads
- Promotes a good flow of information and a constructive relationship between all parties both internal (Advisory, Marketing, Due Diligence) and external (Members, Clients, Key Stakeholders).
- Maintain the CRM database with current and future prospects
- A business degree or equivalent
- Excellent prospector with 3+ years previous sales experience
- Experience in solutions-based sales
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Strong PC skills required (MS Office – Excel, Powerpoint)
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and make decisions independently
- Previous working experience in compliance consulting firms or law firms preferred
- Knowledge of due diligence and FCPA/anti-bribery compliance preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce.com preferred
- Candidate must already be based in Dubai
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or related discipline or equivalent business experience
- 7+ years of progressively responsible technical experience managing and supporting local and remote infrastructures and IT staffs as well as vendors
- Experience with managing projects in multiple technologies, functions and industries
- Excellent people skills and experience in team development
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast moving business environment
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Design and implementation of network and data security measures
- Windows & Windows Servers
- Database Management
- Ability to read and understand code (HTML, MySQL, .Net, C#) is a plus but not required
- Manages a small team of IT professionals
- Consults with directors to determine hardware and software needs to support business requirements
- Designs and implements plan to fulfill hardware and software needs within a budget
- Develops and manages an IT budget in close coordination with senior management
- Monitors and evaluates all IT issues, including budgetary concerns, and recommends corrective action
- Makes recommendations for all technology resources and outsourcing providers
- Manages relationships with outside vendors, including reviewing and evaluating all technical designs, reports, documentation and other material produced by vendors
- Ensures that service providers are responding timely and effectively to requests for assistance
- Develops, implements and enforces all technology policies and procedures, including security privacy policies and disaster recovery plans
- Collaborates with other managers to identify needs for IT training