TRACE is honored to have over 220 multinational companies as Corporate Members, 50 of which are in the Fortune 500. These organizations are leaders in some of the largest global industries, including:
- Aerospace, Defense and Security
- Engineering and Construction
- Extractive Industries
- Financial Services
- Food, Beverage and Hospitality
- Manufactures and Service Providers
- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Health Care
- Technology and Software
- Transportation and Logistics
These member companies are committed to the highest level of transparency in their commercial transactions and complying with the FCPA, UK Anti-Bribery Act, and other anti-bribery laws. In order to join TRACE, a multinational company must:
- provide a copy of its anti-bribery policy
- sign a membership agreement confirming its commitment to complying with international anti-bribery laws.
By joining TRACE, companies can meet their anti-bribery compliance obligations while reducing the time, risk and expense associated with compliance programs. All TRACE members pay an annual membership fee and memberships are renewed annually. For further information regarding multinational membership, please click here or call +1 410 990 0076 to speak to a Member Services representative.